Skip to content

Follow us!

Free shipping on orders over $50 | 30-Day free returns

Get in touch with us

F.A.Q. - HPSilver, LLC / Frequently Asked Questions

How can I track my order?

All orders are processed within 2 business days of order and are shipped  USPS priority mail. A confirmation email will be sent with your tracking number that can be entered at Please note, weekends and holidays will extend the delivery window for all shipments.

How can I purchase something I saw in a store or at a show and can’t find it on the website?

Can’t find something you fell in love with at one of our shows? Contact us and we will be happy to help! If you don’t have a style number, just let us know with as much information about the piece that you can, a detailed description of the piece would be great. If we don’t have it in stock, we may be able to start on making one special for you.

Amazon - Best Solution Jewelry CleanerHow do I care for my copper?

Your jewelry will require a little polishing from time to time, in need of a quick wipe of a standard jewelry polishing cloth. While jewelry that has been sitting for a while may need a little more. We have a wide variety of easy clean home remedies & methods to clean your jewelry as well as a few videos at, HPSILVER - Jewelry Cleaning and Care. While many of these methods are fun and great in a pinch, we found that the best solution is... C5 Best Solutions Jewelry Cleaner. Easy to use, Safe on your most precious opals, turquoise, and patinas yet tough on the grungiest of oxidation.  Use the links above to order some now through Amazon.  With minimal love and care, your jewelry will age gracefully with you and last for generations.

While wearing copper jewelry, the area touching the skin may at times oxidize a bit with your perspiration. This washes off easily with soap and water and is non-harmful.  In fact, many wearers expect this to happen as proof that the copper is working with their body.  If you are interested in the jewelry as a fashion statement and not into the Healing Properties of Copper, simply coat the inside of the piece with clear nail polish. This will create a thin barrier between the metal and the skin.  Look below for information about how to keep you copper jewelry clean. 

What is .925 sterling silver?

Pure silver is too soft of a metal to work into jewelry on a functional level. It must be alloyed, blended with other metals (traditionally copper) for strength and durability. Sterling silver is an alloy of 92.5% silver; the remaining 7.5% metal is usually copper. This standard mixture is why you will find the .925 mark on most of your sterling silver jewelry. You can find the .925 stamp, generally on the inside of rings and bracelets, or the back sides of pendants, earrings and charms. You will find more information on the metals and mixtures we use at HPSILVER-METALS & MIXTURES.

How can I return or exchange my purchase?

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we want you to enjoy the jewelry you purchase with us. You may return / exchange whole or part of any order within 30 days of its receipt.

To start the process,  Email:  RETURNS@HPSILVER.COM  

Inform us of your order #, reason for the return, & what it is that you wish to return/exchange. Let us know of any other questions or concerns you may have. Within 2-3 business days you will receive a Returns Confirmation Form and Number to print out and send with your return. 


                                                 Mail all returns to: 
HPSilver, LLC
15270 N. Oracle Rd.
Ste. 124, PMB 220
Tucson, AZ 85739-8203


Any returns sent without their Returns Confirmation Number will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.

All returns must be unworn jewelry, in its original condition along with its original packaging.
* We can only refund shipping costs if the return is a result of our error or items damaged in shipping.

 Does HPSilver Offer Wholesale?

HPSilver does offer a fantastic wholesale program with a generous ROI.  Click on the link above and fill out the form to learn more.

Product Guarantee

12 month warranty on all products

Free U.S. Shipping

Free First Class Shipping on all US orders over $50

Free Returns & Exchanges

Changed your mind or need a different size? Free and Easy Returns

Shop Safely

100% safe & secure checkout